Monday, August 16, 2010

Music With a Message: Eminem feat. Rihanna

Happy Monday, friends!

Sunday morning I was watching the news and there was a report about Eminem's new video for "Love the Way You Lie," his duet with Rihanna.  It was basically saying that "some people" are not fans of the vid because of all the violence.  And that is terrible, but it got me thinking:

Does anyone still watch music videos?

I mean, MTV never shows them anymore.  I don't know a lot of other channels that show them.  Maybe CMT?  I don't know.  I don't watch it.  Anyway, just for your reference, here's the video in question:



What do you think?  Is it too violent for TV?  Is Rihanna singing to Chris Brown? Is there any way Dominic Monaghan could get with Megan Fox in real life? Why don't I look like Rihanna in hotpants?  I have serious questions, people!

Note:  Obviously, all jokes aside, I don't condone domestic violence.  If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, please call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails